World Ship Simulator is an app by Odin Game Studio. World Ship Simulator was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.Set in a fictitious environment inspired by ports and landmarks from around the globe, in World Ship Simulator you can captain magnificent vessels on the high seas in an expansive open world and begin your career i...
World Ship Simulator Review
World Ship Simulator is an app developed by Odin Game Studio. World Ship Simulator was first published on . World Ship Simulator is available for Steam, Other.
Set in a fictitious environment inspired by ports and landmarks from around the globe, in World Ship Simulator you can captain magnificent vessels on the high seas in an expansive open world and begin your career in the maritime industry.
Start from humble beginnings with a single ship and successfully complete a selection of jobs that earn you experience to take on more demanding contracts with greater rewards. Use your hard earned cash to repair your vessel and purchase new ships building a successful shipping company as you progress.
- Six ships to captain
- Download and share ships with Steam Workshop support
- An open world with no loading screens between ports
- A career mode that will allow players to complete jobs to earn money and experience
- Changing weather conditions including storms and fog that affects ocean wave height
- Manipulate time to make those long treks across the ocean pass much more quickly
- Crew on board the vessel
- Leave your ship at port to accept missions
The port boat is indispensable in a variety of different roles around the port from escorting large container ships to moving navigational markers – you will always be in demand in your sturdy reliable tug! This massive bulk carrier is a monster of the seas and tasked to transport loose cargo such as grains & coal across the world. It may not be the fastest ship on the ocean, but without her, logistical transport between countries will be very difficult.